As many of you know, LPRT is a very popular program and we sometimes are unable to enroll all applicants. Our admissions policy is “first come, first served” as follows:
Please read all information carefully!
Admissions to our program this year will be based upon the following priorities in the order listed:
- Children of staff.
- Children who participated the previous year and whose completed enrollment forms and payments are received by closing date.
- Siblings of children as defined above.
- Children who were on our official waiting list last summer and whose completed enrollment forms and payments are received by due date.
- Age eligible graduates of the prior LPRT Jr. Players Program and whose completed enrollment forms and payments are received by due date.
- All new applicants with completed forms received by due date.
- Any applications received after due date will automatically be placed on the waiting list in the order received.
In the unfortunate event that we are unable to accommodate all applicants, we will place applicants on a waiting list in the order listed above. The individuals on the waiting list will retain their positions for the next years production and will then be enrolled under priority #4 listed above.
*The Executive staff reserves the right to add additional spots for children with special needs, and families with extenuating circumstances.
**The Executive staff reserves the right to give consideration to a 14 year old child who has never before participated in LPRT
*** The Executive staff reserves the right to give consideration to a balance of ages and genders when enrolling.