Cinderacula Film Premiere
March 26, 2021 @ 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
ONE NIGHT ONLY EVENT! Cinderacula and the Campaign of Unfortunate Events, filmed during the summer of 2020. Film premiere at the Boardwalk Drive-In. Concessions will be available. Parking location is first‑come‑first‑served. Parking lot opens at 7:00pm.
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE! Tickets are not sold at the venue.
You will be emailed a ticket after your purchase is complete. That ticket must be shown at the event (either printed, or on a phone) to enter.
Drive-In Details and Safety Guidelines
- Gates open 1 hours before showtime.
- Limit 130 cars.
- Parking location is first‑come‑first‑served.
- Do not enter facility if you are ill.
- Maintain 6ft distance from one another.
- When outside vehicles guests must wear a mask, face coverings are also required for drivers while at the ticket booth upon entrance.
- Moviegoers must stay in their vehicles before and during the movie unless using the restroom.
- Congregating outside of vehicles is prohibited.
- Children under age 11 must be accompanied by an adult when outside the vehicle.
- Open hatchbacks and open bed trucks are allowed, but guests must remain inside the vehicle or back of the truck. No lawn chairs outside vehicles.
- Vehicles must park in a marked parking space. Spaces are wide to allow for physical distancing.
- Please park large SUVs and trucks toward the sides or back to allow for better viewing. No buses or RVs allowed.
- No sitting on top of vehicles.
- Portable radios will not be rented; car stereos or boom box/transistor radio can be tuned to 93.3 FM to hear movie audio. Unfortunately FM Radio cell phone apps do not work with our small local transmitter.
- Restrooms in the parking lot will be open.
- Pre-packaged food and beverages will be available for purchase. Cashless payment only.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- Sorry, no in and out privileges.
River Parking Lot (On the corner of Beach and Third Street near the river)