Family participation is a must to make LPRT happen! Please sign up for 5 shifts.
Click here to see detailed descriptions of all jobs
- Ad Sellers: Help sell ads to local businesses for inclusion in our show program. Meeting Monday 9:00am June 14th in front of Park Hall, if you are unable to make the meeting but want to sell ads, please contact us.
- Baked Goods: Drop off homemade baked goods (not store bought) that will be sold at concessions.
- Cast Party: Help set up, collect entrance fees, Serve food, and clean up. You will be picking up trash and helping pack up food and buffet equipment.
- Chair Set Up: Help set up the chairs in Park Hall.
- Concessions: Set up Concessions area. Sell before, during intermission and after show. Clean up concessions area. Help house managers cleaning up the hall.
- Concessions Coordinator: This job fulfills mandatory job requirements. Can be shared between 2 families. Shop Costco with master list for concessions (funds provided or refunded from LPRT). At least one family arrives at 5pm or 2pm for matinee, help set up concessions, oversee crew, sell before, during intermission and after show. Clean up concessions area. This is a fun and busy time at Park Hall plus you get to see the show through the live feed!
- Costumes: We will have a costume meeting to discuss details and you can choose your costume projects.
- Crossing Guard: Be responsible for actors safely crossing the street between Park Hall and The Annex.
- Final Park Hall Cleanup: After closing show is final Park Hall cleanup.
- Green Room: Supervise & support actors in green room for duration of show. Clean up green room and help house managers with cleaning the hall.
- Haul Trash After Show: Empty out all the garbage and recycling cans inside of Park Hall and at concessions and take home with you to dispose of.
- Power Clean Green Room: Use the leaf blower and heavy duty broom in place of heavy duty washer. Weekend before show opens, Time to be decided.
- Seating Risers: Help us put together our seating risers. Bring a screw gun!
- Set Build (Builders & Painters): Attend zoom set build meeting Thursday June 10th at 6:00pm. We discuss set plans, which will be helpful deciding which days and projects you can help with.
- -Builders are anyone who can help using tools to construct set pieces and stage. Our master builder will provide directions. If you have your own tools, bring them in. This includes, Screw guns, drills, some power saws, chalk lines, measuring tape, pliers, etc.
- -Painters No artistic talent is needed. Our scenic designer will provide directions and tools. We have jobs for non-experienced through expert painters and artists. Come in paint clothes, you can bring your own brushes if you have them. You can even bring in your children who want to help paint, too! During the run of rehearsals we will be starting with base coat painting, and working towards very detailed set pieces.
Set build days are on weekends from 9:30am to 5:00pm and some weekdays evenings from 5:00 to 8:00pm. We count 5 hours work time as one shift.
- Strike: After after our final performance the stage needs to come down and be hauled away. Bring your truck and tools to help.
The following 2 jobs require you to work a minimum of 5 performances, preferably more because you will be trained to create a specific look for actors. If you sign up for either Hair or Makeup crew, that counts as signing up for all your parent shifts.
- Make Up Crew: Arrive early before each performance. Make up shifts start at 3:00pm, earlier TBA on dress rehearsal and 12:00am on Sundays and we will need a crew for costume parade on Friday, July 16. You can schedule according to your availability but must be able to work at least 5 shows, ideally 7 shows. You will be done before show time begins. Also, you will need to attend 2 training meetings, day and time TBA
- Hair Crew: Hair shifts start at 3:00pm for those who can make it early and up until 5:00 for those who can’t. Earlier TBA on dress rehearsal, 12:00 for Sundays. You can schedule according to your availability but must be able to work at least 5 shows, ideally 7 shows. and we will need a crew for costume parade on Friday, July 16. You will be done before show time begins.
Back to top