- Sign up for 5 Parent Shifts Below.
- If you sign up for either Hair or Makeup crew, that counts as signing up for all 5 shifts
- Ad Sellers: Help sell ads to local business’ for inclusion in our show program.
- Baked Goods: Drop off home made baked goods (not store bought) that will be sold at concessions.
- Cast Party: Help set up, collect entrance fees, Serve food, and clean up. You will be picking up trash and helping pack up food and buffet equipment.
- Concessions: Set up Concessions area. Sell before, during intermission and after show. Clean up concessions area. Help house managers cleaning up the hall.
- Costumes: Minimum basic sewing skills are needed. We will have a costume meeting to discuss details and you can choose your costume projects.
- Final Park Hall Cleanup: The day after closing show is final Park Hall cleanup. Coffee & pastries provided!
- Green Room: Supervise & support actors in green room for duration of show. Clean up green room and help house managers with cleaning the hall.
- Haul Trash After Show: Empty out all the garbage and recycling cans inside of Park Hall and at concessions and take home with you to dispose of.
- Movie Night: Includes picking up candy for sales from Costco (you will be reimbursed), selling tickets and candy on movie night, helping clean Park Hall after movie.
- Parent Meeting Greeters: Returning families can sign up for this job to welcome people at the parent meeting (especially new families) and provide a snack to share (snack should feed at least two dozen people).
- Power Wash Green Room & Front Sidewalk: A one-time wash which requires a heavy duty washer to clean the green room floor and walls (the outside space where the kids hang out), as well as the area where concessions set up and in front of Park Hall.
- Seating Risers: Help us put together our seating risers. Bring a screw gun!
- Set Build (Builders & Painters): Attend set build meeting. We discuss set plans, which will be helpful deciding which days and projects you can help with.
- -Builders are anyone who can help using tools to construct set pieces and stage. Our master builder will provide directions. If you have your own tools, bring them in. This includes, Screw guns, drills, some power saws, chalk lines, measuring tape, pliers, etc.
- -Painters No artistic talent is needed. Our scenic designer will provide directions and tools. We have jobs for non-experienced through expert painters and artists. Come in paint clothes, you can bring your own brushes if you have them. You can even bring in your children who want to help paint, too! During the run of rehearsals we will be starting with base coat painting, and working towards very detailed set pieces.
Set build days are on weekends from 9:30am to 5:00pm and some weekdays evenings from 5:00 to 8:00pm. We count 5 hours work time as one shift.
- Strike: Immediately after our final performance the stage needs to come down and be hauled away. Bring your truck and tools to help. Dinner provided!
- Trading Card Assistants: Pick up cards from the printer and help sort cards into packs.
The following 2 jobs require you to work a minimum of 5 performances, preferably more because you will be trained to create a specific look for actors. If you sign up for either Hair or Makeup crew, that counts as signing up for all 5 parent shifts.
- Make Up Crew: Arrive early before each performance. Make up shifts start at 3:30pm, earlier TBA on dress rehearsal and 11:00am on Sundays and we will need a crew for costume parade on Thursday, July 19. You can schedule according to your availability but must be able to work at least 5 shows, ideally 7 shows. You will be done before show time begins. Also, you will need to attend 2 training meetings, day and timeTBA
- Hair Crew: Hair shifts start at 3:30pm for those who can make it early and up until 5:00 for those who can’t. Earlier TBA on dress rehearsal, 11:00 for Sundays. You can schedule according to your availability but must be able to work at least 5 shows, ideally 7 shows. and we will need a crew for costume parade on Thursday, July 19. You will be done before show time begins.
Back to top